Tienda | Forums | Blogs | ES |

Transistor 7812A JRC M7119N

This post was translated, if you want to see the original version click here
Good morning to all just to ask if anyone knows if there is any transistor that replaces this one that does not work for me and I can't find anywhere
  • 1 month ago


    The 7812 is not a transistor, it is a 12V 1A voltage regulator
    Comment, please, where do you have to replace it and why do you think it doesn't work?

2 Proposed Solutions

Hi Waldo.
It is a positive voltage regulator of 12V / 1A. (With tab "ISOLATED")
You can use among many:
You should keep in mind that if you use an LM7812 type regulator (for example) with TO-220 encapsulation NOT ISOLATED as a substitute, you must necessarily install a
insulation between the heat sink and the "tab" of the voltage regulator.
The "tab" is the metal part of the regulator that has a hole to install a set screw between the device and the heatsink.
In the case of common TO-220 encapsulation regulators (such as the mentioned LM7812), the central pin is connected to the "tab" and corresponds to the common between input and output (GND).
  • 1 month ago

    Avatar de Waldo

    good day attach information so you can support me in advance I thank you

Good day. I appreciate the support and thanks for your answers attached image where the piece goes replace it with one of 12 but the sound does not pass when I remove it is heard too low and when I put it the sound does not happen ... or maybe this is not the piece what fails ??? I also attached the model of the device that I already look for and I cannot find the diagram if someone has knowledge or can grant me the diagram of the device I will be very grateful ... / img_eg.jpf.jpf.jpg
  • 1 month ago

    Avatar de Waldo

    can someone support me please

See question in: Transistor 7812A JRC M7119N